See the exclusive interview with Freddie Seymour, Director of Minor League Operations at Major League Baseball, and find out how you can be helped by this program.
I’m a paragraph. Double click me or click Edit Text, it's easy.
- Spit tobacco contains 28 cancer-causing chemicals.
- The nicotine content in one can of dip is equal to four packs of cigarettes.
- The amount of nicotine in one dip, or chew delivers five times the amount found in one cigarette.
- A dip in your mouth for 30 minutes give you as much nicotine as smoking three cigarettes.
- Spit tobacco users have a 50 times more likely chance of developing oral cancers than non-users.
- The mortality rate five years after an oral cancer diagnosis is 43%.
- Spit tobacco users absorb 2 to 3 times the nicotine amount than cigarette smokers.
- Close to 52,000 people will have been diagnosed with oral cancer in the United States in 2018.
- Over 10,000 people DIED from oral cancer in 2018.